Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

What People Are Saying About Love Unlimited Film Festival & Art Exhibition



Amazing fine art, spectacular films and screenplay exhibitions. free of charge fine Godiva chocolates and unlimited servings of white, dark, milk and other varieties of truffles, Ferrero Rocher chocolates, free beverages, red velvet cake and so much more are all part of the dreamy experience at the Love Unlimited Film Festival & Art Exhibition.

"Your film festival and art exhibition was my favorite I attended!  I wish you the greatest success as you continue to move forward with your festivals.

"Thanks for your kind words about Held, it is being looked at by Tom Hanks and Ron Howard right now, also a Dutch production company.  I will let you know when that goes into production. I will be heading over to Europe in the Spring to start shooting my comedy, I am the onset screenwriter for that. I also just had another screenplay optioned that will also be filmed in Europe (possibly Casablanca)  the following year. So I am keeping busy.
  
"I will happily recommend your festival to my friends.  Off now to preparing for a short movie shoot I am directing  tomorrow.  Have a great day"

~Suzanne Kelman


Suzanne Kelman is Greeted on the Red Carpet.



Suzanne Kelman is presented with her trophy by the hostess of the Love Unlimited Film Festival & Art Exhibition.


Suzanne Kelman answering questions from the audience on a screenwriters panel with other award winning screenwriters at the Love Unlimited Film Festival & Art Exhibition.


Suzanne Kelman reads her script at the Love Unlimited Film Festival & Art Exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment